hkp/// RemuNet works on behalf of associations and groups of companies to build and manage Charter Survey Networks that provide quality HR & Compensation benchmarking and exchange of employee policy, performance and productivity.
Our unique combination of ‘member directed’ survey networks, expert advice and services, and advanced HR IT Tools – offer companies the power to reliably compare and analyze their practices and policies to other industry- and qualified market-peers.
Together with the survey networks’ annual meetings and custom online portals, hkp/// RemuNet connects companies in dynamic peer environments which continuously provide valuable insights and market intelligence, and serve as a qualified resource for comprehensive and successful HR and remuneration strategies.
hkp/// RemuNet’s success is based on its ‘proven and transparent’ benchmarking methodologies, solid data validation, and flexible HR IT – all with competition compliance and data confidentiality built-in (as certified by outside experts).
Today hkp/// RemuNet manages over a dozen international survey networks covering over 60 countries. In all we consolidate pay, policy, practice, performance and productivity related data of over 700,000 employees, from non-exempt to senior executives, for diverse industries and many leading Global Fortune 500 companies.
hkp/// RemuNet operates within hkp/// group as a separate and independent company.
Overview Charter Survey Networks
- GlobalExecuNet (GEN) – Americas Chapter
- GlobalExecuNet (GEN) – Asian Chapter, including Australia & New Zealand
- GlobalExecuNet (GEN) – European Chapter
- GlobalExecuNet (GEN) – MEA Chapter – Middle East & Africa
- ENERGY-HR.net – The Energy HR and C&B Exchange Platform
- Oil & Gas Upstream – the Netherlands (E&P-NL)
- LawFirmNet (LFN-NL) – Top Law Firms in the Netherlands
- Airline Employment Exchange Platform - European Chapter