The challenges facing HR and the compensation & benefits role are constantly changing. Legal and regulatory developments contribute to this as do digitalization and transformation in the company setting. Additionally, expert and management positions are being filled by new and mid-career candidates who are not yet familiar with the intricacies of managing compensation and fringe benefits.
Do you want to expand what you know about compensation and benefits? Are you entering the field or, having gained some practical experience, do you feel you need to deepen your professional knowledge? hkp/// group experts will provide you with the necessary tools for both scenarios and, at the same time, you will also have the opportunity to build a useful network of colleagues for the future.
Two focused working days are sufficient to familiarize yourself with the following areas, gain an understanding of the basics and be able to evaluate trends.
Content of hkp/// group compensation & benefits training
- Fundamentals of compensation & benefits management
- Job evaluation – approaches and implementation in traditional and agile organizations
- Conventional compensation structures and benchmarking
- Variable pay part 1 – Challenges and benefits of variable compensation
- Variable pay part 2 – Short-term incentives and insights into differentiated compensation
- Variable pay part 3 – Challenges within executive compensation
- Benefits – current market practice and trends
- Company pension schemes – between traditional entitlement and current requirements
- Merit process – basics and carrying out of wage rounds
- New work, new pay – new challenges for compensation & benefits management
The composition and scope of the individual topics can be fine-tuned to meet the needs of the participants. For example, deep-dives into management board compensation, sales compensation, employee participation and gender pay gap analysis are also possible.
The contents of the training are delivered by experienced hkp/// group experts. They will provide you with comprehensive and relevant firsthand expertise.
The format: intensive, individual and always up to date
- Location: the open compensation & training course will be held in the seminar rooms of the hkp/// group office in Tower 185 in Frankfurt - sessions can also be held at company premises on request.
- Duration: all-day, on two consecutive days
- Number of participants: approx. 7 to 10 (sessions for individuals are possible)
- Seminar facilitator: Carsten Schlichting, Senior Partner at hkp/// group
- Cost: 975.00 Euro plus VAT per participant per training course - special rates are available for multiple participants from the same company.
Two events will be offered in 2020: dates will be announced via the hkp/// group’s corporate newsletter and all organizational details will be published in the events section on hkp.com.