Nina Grochowitzki has been consulting for hkp/// group’s Corporate Governance Advisory practice for over ten years. Her consulting focus lies in the areas of corporate governance, Executive Board and Supervisory Board compensation.
As a business mathematician, her areas of expertise are also in the evaluation and design of long-term incentives and company pension schemes.
In addition to her consulting mandates, she supports a wide range of projects and activities aimed at establishing and maintaining good corporate governance and was involved, among other things, in the development of disclosure standards in compensation reporting and the guidelines for sustainable Executive Board compensation systems. Nina Grochowitzki is also the author of numerous studies and editorial contributions for professional publications..
- Expectations are rising – insights into supervisory board agendas
- New SEC requirements for executive compensation – need for action by US issuers in 2023
- Supervision of shareholders' meetings and management/supervisory board meetings
- Compensation paid to DAX CEOs: two unconventional companies skew the overall picture
- Corona puts an end to a decade of compensation increases among DAX companies