The Global Equity Insights Survey is a leading global assessment of current market practice and trends regarding equity-based compensation across the world. It was conducted for the first time in 2013 as a joint survey project of the Global Equity Organization GEO, Siemens, and hkp/// group. The project, now in its ninth year, is conducted annually and benefits from regular participation from some of the most prominent companies from around the world, large and small, providing participants with the latest market intelligence and practices in global long-term incentives and share purchase plans. The team of survey partners include renowned organizations and is currently comprised of Computershare, Fidelity, hkp/// group, SAP, Siemens Energy, the University of Göttingen along with the Global Equity Organization.
Equity-based compensation trends reflect global challenges - this year's key results at a glance:
- Broad LTIs and higher performance through larger LTI portions in the pay mix
- Annual general meeting's “Say On Pay” has increasing influence on equity programs
- Financial education is the critical link to increasing perceived value
- Equal Pay high on the agenda – most companies have already conducted analyses
- COVID-19 pandemic viewed as one-off exogenic shock, but administration requirements likely to increase
For further information and details: