- Three-quarters of participants in the study use few cloud solutions if any in their core HR processes.
- Only half of the companies use employee self services (ESS) or manager self services (MSS) – applications that allow staff members or managers to carry out certain standard tasks themselves, such as updating their bank data, marital status, etc.
- Just 50% of participants in the study use electronic personnel files.
- Only one in five companies give everyone in the company a smart phone or tablet.
- Only every second company allows all employees access to core HR applications.
Digitizing HR – Commitment is often lacking
Findings of a joint study by hkp/// group and Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) shows that digital maturity of HR in many companies is not nearly as far advanced as expected.
Thomas Müller Partner, Head of Marketing & Communication
Phone: +49 69 175 363 323
Supervisory board role: corporate restructuring & IPOs
An interview with Dr. Jan Dörrwächter and Dr. Pia Lünstroth
Yasmin Fahimi Joins HR Tech Ethics Advisory Board
DGB Chairwoman joins expert panel on responsible use of modern technologies and AI in HR
Rising inflation – implications for compensation?
Carsten Schlichting and David Voggeser interviewed by hkp.com