- Three-quarters of participants in the study use few cloud solutions if any in their core HR processes.
- Only half of the companies use employee self services (ESS) or manager self services (MSS) – applications that allow staff members or managers to carry out certain standard tasks themselves, such as updating their bank data, marital status, etc.
- Just 50% of participants in the study use electronic personnel files.
- Only one in five companies give everyone in the company a smart phone or tablet.
- Only every second company allows all employees access to core HR applications.
Digitizing HR – Commitment is often lacking
Findings of a joint study by hkp/// group and Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) shows that digital maturity of HR in many companies is not nearly as far advanced as expected.
Thomas Müller Partner, Head of Marketing & Communication
Phone: +49 69 175 363 323