- Three-quarters of participants in the study use few cloud solutions if any in their core HR processes.
- Only half of the companies use employee self services (ESS) or manager self services (MSS) – applications that allow staff members or managers to carry out certain standard tasks themselves, such as updating their bank data, marital status, etc.
- Just 50% of participants in the study use electronic personnel files.
- Only one in five companies give everyone in the company a smart phone or tablet.
- Only every second company allows all employees access to core HR applications.
Digitizing HR – Commitment is often lacking
Findings of a joint study by hkp/// group and Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) shows that digital maturity of HR in many companies is not nearly as far advanced as expected.
Thomas Müller Partner, Head of Marketing & Communication
Phone: +49 69 175 363 323
Don’t let your remuneration policy ruin your IPO
A lot of preparatory work is needed for a successful IPO. In an interview with hkp.com, hkp// group experts Petra Knab-Hägele and Joachim Kayser explain which measures are important in HR and compensation.
Updated Guidelines for Sustainable Management Board Remuneration
The Guidelines for Sustainable Management Board Remuneration, published for the first time in July 2018, are available now in an updated version in line with legal and regulatory changes.
HR-Organisation als Maßkonfektion
HR muss stärker zum Geschäftserfolg beitragen und Partner des Business sein. Anregungen für eine zeitgemäße Aufstellung von HR auf Basis des klassischen Dreiklangs von HR Business Partner, Center of Excellence und Service Center.