Dr. Pia Lünstroth joined the hkp/// group in 2011, after completing her doctoral studies in Personnel Economics.
She now supports projects involving the compensation of members of management boards and supervisory boards, and top executives including the evaluation and design of variable compensation systems (short and long term incentives) and company pension schemes.
She is a well know expert for Corporate Governance in the DACH region. IPOs and the specific challenges they entail have been a focus of her consultancy work in the past years.
- Supervisory board role: corporate restructuring & IPOs
- Expectations are rising – insights into supervisory board agendas
- Executive compensation under compulsory scrutiny
- IPO Readiness: To Dos for Board and Compensation Committees
- Supervision of shareholders' meetings and management/supervisory board meetings