Ambitious sales and profit targets combined with ever shorter cycles of change present HR professionals with significant challenges beyond their day-to-day work. However, today's HR departments are often so "lean" that it is difficult to find the necessary flexibility and resources when required. Each individual is employed in the most efficient way possible, with optimal use of their capacity.
Paradoxically, this means that resources are frequently lacking when the company faces critical projects or extraordinary circumstances arise, for example:
- Suddenly having to replace a specialist or manager
- Developing and introducing new HR tools
- Implementing new regulatory requirements (e.g. in bank compensation)
- Merging with or acquiring a firm with a different corporate culture or system
- Filling critical vacancies that have remained open for extended periods of time
- Strategic realignment, restructuring or expansion
hkp/// has helped companies in a wide range of on-site support projects, enabling them to overcome such challenges quickly, simply and professionally. We work in all areas of HR management, from compensation and benefits to talent management and executive development. Whether you a need an experienced senior manager to take charge of your HR department or a team of young consultants to help you implement a new HR tool, we have the right solution for you.
- Our specialists have many years of experience and offer outstanding expertise, including in complex international organizations
- Unlike a new appointment, we don't need long periods of orientation
- We offer a high degree of flexibility in what we do, where we do it and when
- You do not have to hire us for a fixed period of time