hkp/// group is the leading consulting firm for HR Strategy and Corporate Governance. We work with many of the largest companies globally, market-leading medium-sized companies and start-up speedboats. Together with executive boards, supervisory boards, board offices and HR managers, we translate corporate strategies into sustainable and measurable solutions. We are the engine of transformation. What drives us, is a team culture that is unparalleled in the consulting market and our mission: sustainable performance through people.
Do you also want to grow together in a diverse team, learn from and with each other and shape the working world of tomorrow? Then apply now.
What we do together:
- You will work with the leading compensation experts to analyse the current market development and the positioning of our clients' compensation in the peer market and derive recommendations for action.
- Together with experienced consultants from the hkp/// group, you will collect and analyse current remuneration market practice on the basis of annual and remuneration reports or as part of our hkp/// group remuneration studies.
- Through well-founded and innovative data analyses, you will contribute to making remuneration levels, structures and policies for all levels in the organization in diverse industries.
- You support the development of innovative HR solutions to sustainably increase the success of our customers.
- You carry out projects or are a member of project teams from the concept phase to implementation in the areas of compensation systems, performance management, talent management, benchmarking and/or grading.
- You will develop high quality solutions and ensure connection to relevant HR processes for our customers.
- You will work on groundbreaking, international projects and exciting customers: we work for many of the largest airlines, technical manufacturing companies and professional services firms.
- You maintain direct customer contact with our clients.
- Your area of responsibility and responsibilities will grow rapidly in line with your performance and success.
What we expect from you:
- You have a mind of your own: As a thought leader and think tank, we always need fresh perspectives.
- You are interested in deep content work and are interested in a consulting career.
- Analytical topics appeal to you and strategic and entrepreneurial thinking are exactly your thing.
- You have an eye for detail and think and act in a team-oriented manner.
- You enjoy challenging tasks in the field of data & analytics, are analytically strong and work in a detail-oriented manner.
- You are characterized by determination, proactivity, independence and creativity.
- Your Master's or Doctorate degree with above-average success is (almost) in your pocket and you have taken a course of study with an analytical/quantitative focus, e.g. economics, finance, mathematics, economics, psychology, social sciences, natural sciences or similar.
- Ideally, you have relevant internships, for example in a consulting, corporate or financial environment. Experience in market research will also help you with your future tasks.
What we offer you:
- A premium HR consulting brand that always puts quality and passion first.
- A dynamic organization with a "start-up spirit", staying power and room for initiative.
- A steep learning curve and rapid responsibility growth.
- A performance-oriented working environment with high frequency, flexibility in work design and diverse experience.
- Working with a talented and diverse group of colleagues, of many nationalities.
- An attractive onboarding program to develop personally and professionally.
- Sponsored twice-weekly lunches, monthly drinks and an international summer event.
- An organization that values diversity and draws energy from it.
- An attractive working environment at the Vondelpark and top equipment.
- A strong team that achieves and celebrates success together.
Curious? Apply now!
Our current vacancies
- Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f/x) – Strategic HR & Compensation Consulting
- Consultant (m/w/d) – Strategische Unternehmensführung und Vergütung
- Consultant (m/w/d) – Strategic HR Consulting
- Consultant (m/w/d) – Compensation Analytics
We are looking forward to your application