With the introduction of the Shareholder Rights Directive II across the EU, investors as well as corporates have to adapt to new regulations on regular shareholder votes on the Executive Remuneration Policy and Report.
- Find out about the best practice examples shared by market participants
- Learn about requirements regarding integration of non-financial targets int variable components
- Hear about the corporate's approach and their experience after already having the SRD II introduced in 2020
Join us for this interesting event that brings together the perspectives and experiences of Amundi, Vanguard, OMV, OMV Petrom and from the experts of hkp/// group and IHS Markit.
We look forward to your attendance!
Monday, January 25, 2021 - 03.30 to 05.15 p.m.
- Phil Kuhn, Lead Investment Stewardship Analyst, Vanguard
- Olivier Desnos, Senior Corporate Governance Analyst, Amundi
- András Beck, Senior Expert Compensation & Benefits, OMV
- Ana-Maria Ralea, Department Manager, OMV Petrom
- Experts from IHS Markit & hkp/// group