Petra Knab-Hägele (born 1969), with more than 17 years of consulting experience, is among the leading experts in questions of the implementation of corporate strategies in suitable management and control systems for top management and executive personnel in the German-speaking area.
After starting her profession in strategy consulting, Petra Knab-Hägele joined a large international HR management consulting company in 1995 in which she was a partner from 2003 on, acting in the most varied fields of responsibility, among others as a member of the German management and in the leadership of the executive compensation & rewards business division.
She has had many years of experience, in particular in the fields of executive compensation, value-oriented company control and incentivisation, performance management as well as sustainable (also stock-based) variable remuneration. In addition to that, she has headed large international post-merger projects focussing on HR management.
- HR digitization in banks: the crisis as a catalyst
- Innovative gender pay gap analyses in selected countries worldwide
- Dividends and bonuses: Financial service providers in times of crisis
- COVID-19: Converting solidarity-based contributions into employee ownership
- Grading: Renaissance in difficult times